To optimize the Amazon experience, Juma offers several tours which can be organized on a private basis or in small groups. These tours are organized through packages that are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen conditions.
|Meeting of the Waters||
|Jungle Hike with Picnic||
|Visiting Local Inhabitants||
|Visiting a Sumaúma Tree||
|Tour around the Lodge||
|Jungle Hike at Night||
|Planting a Tree||
|Tree Climbing (to be confirmed)||
|Overnight in the Jungle||
|Pirarucu Floating Dock||
- Children from 0 to 5 years old stay for free.
- Children from 6 to 10 years old staying with two adults in the same room are extended a discount of 50% from the triple fare.
- Rooms are equipped with fans. The bathrooms offer solar-heated water.
- Guests are allowed to bring 10 kg (22 lbs) of luggage per person. Luggage exceeding this amount can be stored in Juma’s Manaus office for no additional charge.
- All bills accumulated at the lobby bar must be paid in cash. The bar does not accept credit cards.
- Juma is located in a black water region, so there are almost no mosquitoes there.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Tours (as scheduled).
- Bilingual guides speaking Portuguese and/or English.
- Round trip transfers from Manaus (MAO Int’l Airport and/or city hotel) to Juma Amazon Lodge and back.
- Regularly scheduled departures to Juma from 6:30 to 7:30am (exact time based on hotel location). Complimentary late pick up can be arranged at MAO Int’l Airport until 1:30pm. Passengers returning from Juma will arrive in Manaus at approximately 12:00pm.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- Additional charges (laundry, bar, shop, etc.).
- Additional services and excursions (hydroplane tour, tree climbing, etc.).
- We accept credit card.
- All packages are to be prepaid.